Wednesday 22 February 2017

How to Fix Google play store no internet connection Problem


How to Fix Google play store no internet connection Problem



Google Play market pops up annoying “No Connection, Retry” error message even though your WiFi/3G/LTE connection is working smoothly and all the other internet apps are running fine. When I first experienced this problem, I had no clue what made all Google Play services including Gmail, Play Movies, Music, Magazines stop working. I tried to use different WiFi connection, VPN’s, changed DNS servers, restarted my Android phone but still no avail. Then finally, after hours of struggle I came up with solution which one would have never thought of. To solve the problem follow the below Video and solve the problem easily

Ilyas Khan

Hi Aliyan Khan Here author of the Site you can send your quiries to me by contact us form.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2017 Globle Apps.